Wilmington activities

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the opportunities for recreation, vacation, and just plain fun around Wilmington?

Reply - Report abuse

Nick in Wilmington, North Carolina

90 months ago

There is a new ice skating rink, and hockey is available, there is the Cape Fear Soccer Associatiion that has soccer for all ages. There is also Captain Bills restraunt / volleyball. That is REAL BIG

I hope this helps

Nick

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

cyndi in Ottawa, Ontario

90 months ago

I am looking for young networking people, interested in making money, firing their boss, I have a MLM company and looking to set company records for my team. If you are interested in being part of the dream team, let me know, for both United States and Canada.

Les in Wilmington, North Carolina

88 months ago

Wilmington is beautiful and its downtown area is on the banks of the Cape Fear River. For history buffs, it is a place rife with history for all of our country's existence. The city played an important role in all of the major wars. In addition to the river, one can drive 10 miles to the east to the Atlantic Ocean where the Wrightsville Beach area is a favorite of the youth. Carolina Beach is a few miles south and features the world's best doughnuts. On the other side of the river is the beautiful town of Southport.

Elizabeth in Wilmington 2 years

86 months ago

I'd say for the most part I still count on a FREE paper called the "ENCORE" to help me plan my events and to get the low down on what's going on around here!!!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.