College student with VERY FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE finishing bachelor degree this Winter..looking for PART TIME JOB!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

DDAssumption in Worcester, Massachusetts

76 months ago

I am looking for a part time position. Can be an assistant, admin, run errands, coordination or marketing work. I would be an ideal candidate for someone with a small business that needs this extra help. I live in Worcester and have a very reliable vehicle and much flexibility in my schedule during the day as well as evenings.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! If you are a small business owner, please feel free to contact me as well.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

sam gandor in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts

70 months ago

contact me sam developer135@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

power for a purpose in Franklin, Tennessee

70 months ago

DDAssumption in Worcester, Massachusetts said: I am looking for a part time position. Can be an assistant, admin, run errands, coordination or marketing work. I would be an ideal candidate for someone with a small business that needs this extra help. I live in Worcester and have a very reliable vehicle and much flexibility in my schedule during the day as well as evenings.

Any suggestions would be appreciated! If you are a small business owner, please feel free to contact me as well.

I can help. Please contact me at powerforpurpose@comcast.net.

Carole in Boston, Massachusetts

63 months ago

DDAssumption in Worcester, Massachusetts said: I am looking for a part time position. Can be an assistant, admin, run errands, coordination or marketing work. I would be an ideal candidate for someone with a small business that needs this extra help. I live in Worcester and have a very reliable vehicle and much flexibility in my schedule during the day as well as evenings.

Hi,
I found this job posting that could be interesting for you:

EF International Language Schools seek motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters for this unique sales/marketing opportunity. Using materials provided by EF, you will market our language school programs to your campus community and the greater Boston community. You may hold informational meetings, attend study abroad fairs, and other campus events as you promote EF language programs abroad. Use your creativity and killer instinct as you devise a marketing strategy. This is the perfect opportunity for individuals with a passion for travel and language learning.

Interest in sales and marketing, excellent communication skills, good organizational skills, influential personality, results driven, goal oriented, experience studying/traveling abroad helpful.

Work Location: On campus and in the community.
Hours: 10.0 to 20.0 hours per week
Compensation: 10% commission referrals who study with EF.
Contact Person: Jason Daily
Email: Jason.Daily@EF.com

Good luck with the search!
Carole

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.