Electrical Estimators in Worcester area

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Jeff R in Lexington, Massachusetts

82 months ago

I have an immediate need with a growing client in Worcester area for a Lead Electrical Estimator. Very family oriented company that values 'quality of life' and 'home v. work' balance. Outstanding compensation package. Looking for ideas on finding the right individual. Contact me for more details.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

James Gorman in Worcester, Massachusetts

81 months ago

Jeff R in Lexington, Massachusetts said: I have an immediate need with a growing client in Worcester area for a Lead Electrical Estimator. Very family oriented company that values 'quality of life' and 'home v. work' balance. Outstanding compensation package. Looking for ideas on finding the right individual. Contact me for more details.

My wife and I recently moved to Worcester from Boston. I am a licensed electrician with a lifetime of experience working on and around construction projects. I can provide resume and references from employers, inspectors, and of course satisfied customers. If you have positions still available, please contact me at jamesgorman2000@hotmail.com. Thanks. Jim Gorman.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.