We are looking for professional, and caring LPNs.
Education: Graduate of an accredited school of Practical Nursing and hold an active Florida state license.
Experience: Preferred one-year experience in a health care facility.
Other Requirements: CPR certification within three months of employment.
- Identifies and evaluates patient needs by way of telephone triage.
- Administers medication including injections; documents medication given or prescribed by ordering physician as required by specialty.
- Identifies patient and family education needs and provides instruction.
- Recognizes and responds to emergency situations as appropriate.
- Adheres to nursing policy and procedures when documenting information in patient’s medical record.
- Facilitates the flow of patients to maintain the integrity of the physician’s office.