Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting
the education and development of our children first and
foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care
Group, know you will be joining a team that is
passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for
all the challenges that lie ahead.
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who
want to make a difference in the lives of young children
and their families, while effectively and efficiently
running all School operations.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a
Director include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Be accountable for the operation of the school,
ensuring that the school is operating in accordance
with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring
and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help
children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a
major role in making the company a provider of
choice in educational programs for the communities
that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
In order to be considered for this position, you must
meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- At least 21 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years of experience as a child care teacher or
- Must be a Level 14 and qualified for 51 or more
children by the Registry.
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Take your seats and pay attention, class: Learning Care Group takes care of children who are between the ages of six weeks and 13 years. The...