(FT) SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO) TRAINEE
Would you like to influence search engine results?
We are a rapidly growing internet marketing agency seeking an individual that would enjoy helping local and national brands improve their online marketing presence.
We will train you to generate SEO recommendations that increase rankings, drive traffic and encourage conversions.
Having some understanding or experience of on-site search engine optimization practices would be great, but is not as important as aptitude, attitude and potential in the core disciplines of marketing, writing and internet technologies.
SEO Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to search engine optimization campaigns for clients:
- Conduct keyword research
- Use online tools and spreadsheets.
- Make on-site SEO recommendations including HTML code changes
- Write original copy/re-write copy balancing SEO and marketing objectives.
- Implement search engine optimization recommendations in content management systems.
- Utilize analytics programs to show the benefits of SEO campaigns to customers.
- Track keyword improvements. Publish monthly reports and communicate campaign results to clients.
- Handle multiple stakeholders.
- Balance SEO objectives with website usability and strategic marketing objectives.
- Be a credible and professional subject matter expert available to facilitate the sales process and continue to prove value to clients.
Education and/or Experience:
- We will train you to support projects and advance your skills until you can take ownership of your own campaigns.
- Strong computer and internet skills.
- Ability to write strong copy
- Flexibility: the ability to think creatively and analytically.
- The ability to learn fast, be pro-active and to contribute enthusiastically.
- Front-end web development (HTML/CSS) experience
- WordPress or other content management systems experience
- Sales, marketing and/or customer service experience
- Experience with tools like Google Analytics and Google Adwords Keyword Tool.
To apply online:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Jobsok.com - 16 months ago