Quintiles is the only fully integrated BioPharmaceutical services company offering clinical, commercial, consulting and capital solutions worldwide. The Quintiles network of 23,000 engaged professionals in more than 50 countries around the globe works with an unwavering commitment to patients, safety and ethics. Quintiles helps biopharmaceutical companies navigate risk and seize opportunities in an environment where change is constant. For more information, please visit http://www.quintiles.com/ .
Why Quintiles? A career at Quintiles puts you at the corporate center of the leading worldwide pharmaceutical services organization. We been named to the 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2012 lists of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT" . Quintiles IT was also listed as the leading company for the pharmaceutical industry on the 2011 "InformationWeek 500" and ranked within the top five overall!
If you want to work for a global, fast-paced organization dedicated to improving the development and marketing of medicines, Quintiles is the place for you. We are seeking dynamic, highly motivated and results focused individuals that take an innovative and consultative approach to driving and achieving success. Apply now for our Business Analyst 1 position located in our Morrisville, NC office.
This position is for an entry level Business Analyst position in the IT Drug Safety Team. Due to an increase is work in Asia, this position requires a candidate who is Fluent in Japanese.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Provide Verbal Translation Support for Japanese Implementations (via Teleconference and Workshops in Japan)
- Ability to Translate Documents from English to Japanese and Japanese to English
- Follow Quintiles System Life-Cycle (SLC) and Computer System Validation (CSV) procedures, as appropriate
- Assist in the gathering of initial Business Case requirements & other pre-project activities (e.g., high-level requirements, project scope, objectives)
- Assist with the definition and documentation Business and Functional Requirements in collaboration with the Lead User or delegated member of the applicable business group
- Assist with process modeling to clarify business requirements, and to enhance or re-engineer business processes, prior to, or in parallel with solution design and implementation, as necessary
- Assist developers with adherence to business requirements and UI design specifications
- Assist in the development of training and support programs for global technology and process implementations, as needed
- Assist with the management of the specified business/systems requirements, working closely with the designated Project Manager to facilitate progress of the project
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bilingual capabilities in Japanese and English
- Good technical and business writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn and use modeling languages when / where required
- Negotiation and customer management skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, and business concepts to technical audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, and clients
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of business analyst experience
- Industry Experience highly sought after
Quintiles Transnational - 17 months ago
Quintiles Transnational has plenty to CRO about. One of the world's top contract research organizations (CROs), it...