Job Title: (Oracle) Applications Programmer
Work Location: Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, AL
Annual Salary: Commensurate with experience
Education: Bachelor's Degree required
Clearance: Active Secret ***Interim Secret may be considered***
You must be a US Citizen to apply to this position.
- Build ad hoc reports using LOGSA tools
- Perform duties as an analyst, programmer, and tester for IT service request systems.
- Devises and/or modifies procedures to solve complex problems by considering computer equipment capacity, limitations, operating time, and the form of desired results;
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs;
- Experience with the entire SDLC in Oracle, reports and forms in order to perform full SDLC on various LOGSA custom applications
- Host meetings with other developers, business analysts, and users to derive requirements and way ahead
- Prepare activity reports
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and software project management;
- Extremely knowledgeable of Oracle reports
- Able to easily adapt
- Possess first-rate planning and organizing skills
- Pays attention to detail
S4 Inc. offers challenging projects, competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package with 401(k), and universal time off. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. S4 participates in the E-Verify employment verification program. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, then we invite you to submit your resume including salary history/requirements. Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required by the contract at all times.
- Experience with Oracle 10 and higher
- Complete knowledge of Software Development Lifecylce, thorough understanding of Databases
- Must have the competency to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities;
- Related experience and training with DoD
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a position, please contact Michelle Sweeney, HR Manager, by phone at (781) 273-1600 or by email at accommodations4inc.com.