(RT) Account Manager Location: Detroit, MI
Job description: The Account Manager will work with new customer targets to position and sell engineered resins for existing and new applications. Our clients primary market has been the automotive industry but they are expanding their marketing and distribution effort into several non-automotive markets and this fast moving manufacturing environment promises rapid career advancement.
What you should bring to the table:
- Coordinating Division Technical Services activities to meet new and existing customer’s requirements.
- Develop new business.
- Grow and improve current customer usage with new compounds.
- Working with sales coordinator team member to expand current prospect list and improve new product marketing programs
- 4 year technical degree in Chemistry and / or Plastics Engineering.
- Expert knowledge and experience with styrenic and engineered plastic resins such as ABS, ASA, PC, SAN, PPS, PBT, PMMA and others.
- Strong sales experience and accomplishments in industry plastics.
- Additional experience in various non-automotive products is a strong plus.
- The ability to travel 50%.
- Basic computer skills (MS Office, etc.)
Salary: Commensurate with Experience