(RT) Technical Account Manager (Sales Engineer) Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job description: The ideal Sales Representative will have 2 – 5 Years of experience in metal working lubricant sales, |
- with metal treatment sales experience preferred. The ideal candidate will have experience maintaining and growing existing account base and selling to new customers.
Maintain and grow existing account base by selling to new customers.
Make technical visits to customers, potential customers, and other organizations.
Communicate with and facilitate communications between the organization and customers across multiple levels of both organizations.
- Make technical sales visits to customers, potential customers, and other organizations.
- Communicate with and facilitate sales communications between the organization and customers across multiple levels of both organizations.
- Build and maintain customer relationships to ensure maximum customer retention and new sales.
- Identify customers, make contact, educate customers on the benefits of offered products (including making presentations), overcome objections, relate to customers' needs, effectively explain how our product meets those needs, apply proper technology to the application, generate and present proposals
- Develop business by closing sales to new accounts while maintaining and growing existing accounts.
- Develop annual sales plans and sales strategies with your supervisor for new and existing market penetration to ensure that sales and profitability goals are achieved.
- Track all leads, customers, prospects, etc.
- 2 – 5 Years of experience in metal working lubricant sales a must; treatment sales preferred
- Cold calling background, with proven success selling to industrial and food processing accounts
- Strong leadership skills such as military service a strong plus
- Good sales closing skills
- BS Degree, Chemical Degree a plus but not a must
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
The River Group - 30+ days ago