Sandvik Materials Technology seeks
(Sales) Product Line Manager for High Temperature Products
Sandvik Materials Technology , a fully integrated manufacturer of specialty materials for very exacting, technical customer requirements, has an opening for a (Sales) Product Line Manager for High Temperature Products , based in Clarks Summit, PA. Other locations may be considered for the appropriate candidate.
Reporting to the Sales Area Manager for Customized Products, this position will be responsible for the prospect and application identification and customer acquisition in technical and commercial aspects of a niche market, with a primary focus on specialty alloys used in high temperature seamless tube applications.
The successful candidate for this position will possess the following:
- B.S. degree in a technical or business discipline – Engineering or Metallurgy is preferred
- 4 - 5 years’ experience, preferably in technical industrial sales
- Minimum 5 years experience working with stainless steel products
- Knowledge of seamless tube production is a plus
- Strong customer service, team building and influential leadership skills.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time both domestically and internationally
- 21 st century communications and presentations skills including CRM’s, spreadsheets, databases, graphics, word processing and use of internet
- Ability to perform well in a customer service oriented, total quality environment
Sandvik Materials Technology offers a very competitive performance based compensation package including yearly bonus opportunity. Our benefit package includes medical and dental insurance, life insurance, paid vacation & holidays, short & long term disability, 401(k), and educational assistance program.
Sandvik is a global engineering Group with more than 47,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity,...