DealerSocket is a fast growing technology company building configurable web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for the Automobile industry serving auto dealers throughout the US and Canada. Founded in 2001 by Jonathan Ord and Brad Perry, DealerSocket is based in San Clemente, California and employs over 300 people, serves over 3000 dealers in US, Canada, Australia and supports over 100,000 active users.
To learn more about DealerSocket, please visit: www.dealersocket.com
WE ARE GROWING AND WE'RE HIRING!!!
(UI) USER INTERFACE DESIGNER:
We are looking for a passionate and wildly talented User Interface wizard who enjoys creating innovative applications and has proven experience.
This position is responsible for user interface design across various products in the application suite.
DealerSocket, Inc. is proud to be an EOE, M/F/D/V employer. We value diversity at every level.
- Experience working on Agile Development projects
- Bachelor degree in computer science (or related field) or equivalent relevant experience
- Overall experience of 5-7 years
- Demonstrated ability to design and build complete set of application screens including fully functional stand-alone prototypes
- Able to work effectively with other .NET and Flex Developers to integrate designs seamlessly into existing code base
- Participate in design sessions with Executives, Product Managers, Developers
- Must display strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all management levels along with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Adobe Create Suite 5 skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks) Expert knowledge of image file types and optimization, Strong knowledge of current design trends and color theory, Strong knowledge of cross-platform UI and UX best-practices (desktop, mobile, etc.)
- Ability to hand-code table-less, semantic, and W3C compliant XHTML 1.1
- Working knowledge of HTML5 is a plus
- Expert knowledge of cross-browser compatible XHTML
- Working knowledge of responsive design is a plus
- Knowledge of graceful degradation is a plus
- Working knowledge of progressive enhancement is a plus
- Expert ability to hand-code CSS2
- Working knowledge of CSS3 is a plus
- Working knowledge of SASS or LESS is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of JSON and AJAX
- Working knowledge of CSS/JS minification
- Basic familiarity using Visual Studio 2010 and .NET
- Basic understanding of the relationship between ASPX and Code-Behind files
- Basic understanding of how .NET frontend controls render to the browser
- Basic familiarity writing C
- Understanding of MVC design pattern
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
DealerSocket, Inc. - 7 months ago