Kawneer North America is the leading manufacturer of architectural aluminum building products and systems for the commercial construction industry. Providing single-source responsibility, our comprehensive product portfolio includes entrances, framing systems, windows and curtain wall systems. Kawneer products are used on a myriad of high- mid- and low-rise buildings such as stadiums and sports facilities, office buildings, schools and universities, retail construction and healthcare.
In 2010, Traco, a premier manufacturer of windows was acquired by Alcoa and is now a division of Kawneer. Traco continues to provide customers with innovative, high performing windows, which are ideal for both renovation and new construction.
Facing the challenges of today's complex business environment, Kawneer balances experience with change and ongoing improvement. We are committed to responding to the industry's needs in every way possible - through rigorous testing, meticulous engineering and product design, focus on sustainability and dedicated partnership. As we renew and re-engineer our capabilities, our commitment to quality, reliability and innovation has remained constant since 1906 when our architect founder invented the first metal molding for storefronts.
Kawneer North America is based in Norcross, Georgia, and operates strategically located manufacturing facilities and fabricating service centers throughout the United States and Canada. Our company is part of Alcoa's global Building and Construction Systems (BCS) business.
The Commercial and Pricing Analyst will be based in Norcross, GA and will report to the Director of Customer Operations for North America.
Primary Purpose of the Function:
• Initiate and develop analysis for North America commercial organization, providing support to key business functions including sales, marketing, product management and customer operations
• Analyze and track business performance through quantitative and qualitative tools - compile relevant information, develop custom analysis and communicate results
• Design, execute and interpret quantitative and qualitative information from internal databases to evaluate current business operations and benchmark it against internal and external metrics
• Maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the commercial analysis function
• Research and recommend pricing strategies to drive incremental profit through product, customer and regional pricing projects
• Work closely with product, sales and business managers to understand the implications of pricing strategies and recommend differentiated, targeted product pricing for market segments
• Develop pricing methodologies and tools through analysis of competitive data on product revenue and margin, product lines, regions and territories, and customers
• Collaborate with product, sales, business and plant managers, controllers and customers to determine pricing trends in the marketplace
• Evaluate company's cost structure and help determine the prices of products in specific markets
• Provide and support post analysis, and recommend to management special pricing programs as needed
• Understand and articulate commercial drivers, and prepare meaningful, commercially oriented commentary for benchmarking reports
• Prepare presentations for relevant internal stakeholders including sales, marketing, finance and North America lead team
ALCOA - 19 months ago
While many of its aluminum products may be lightweight, Alcoa is anything but. The company is among the world's top producers of...