Delex Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Join the Delex team! This is an exciting career opportunity with Delex Systems, Inc., a worldwide provider of leading edge technology solutions.
Already submitted a resume or created a login? Login Now
Start Over with Job Search
12-209: *Instructional Systems Designer
Location Herndon, VA
Delex Systems Herndon, VA headquarters office is seeking a mid-level Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) to support the design and development of instructional materials and courseware to support client training systems. The ideal candidate will implement and follow a systematic process for effective and efficient learning using the PADDIE instructional design model as a guide. Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Assist lead ISD with planning and conducting front-end analysis to identify and validate training requirements and document results.
- Develop learning objectives and assessment strategies to support training requirements.
- Develop and recommend alternative training strategies.
- Select instructional media, materials, and equipment to meet learning objectives.
- Design and develop instructional materials to support training requirements in a systematic manner.
- Design, develop, and implement courseware for computer-based, web-based, and distributed learning presentations.
- Evaluate learning and instruction using formative and summative evaluation techniques.
- Instruct client personnel on procedures, processes, and methods of operating, maintaining, revising, and enhancing the assigned training system.
- Use appropriate industry and government standards and specifications.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess the ability to obtain a Secret level security clearance.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Education, Psychology, or a closely related field AND a minimum of four years of experience applying instructional systems design methodologies.
- Technical training or demonstrated experience of at least 8 years in one or more of the activities defined in the position description may be substituted for an advanced degree.
AIM (Authoring Instructional Materials)
Delex - 20 months ago