- Responsible for full software life-cycle participation on smaller scope projects or multiple phases of the life cycle on larger, more complex projects.
- Conduct comprehensive end-user interviews to research, analyze, and produce accurate and thorough project documentation and deliverables (e.g., functional and system requirements, project schedules and communications, process and screen flow diagrams, graphical user interface and/or report designs, testing documentation, training materials, etc.).
- Maintain applications by evaluating and revising them as required.
- Debug and troubleshoot defects, issues and other problems by developing software solutions and participating in coordinating software testing and re-migration as needed.
- Train users in the use of new and revised applications
- Review software manuals and other technical literature and attends workshops, seminars and training classes to learn to use various computer programming languages and tools used by the company and to keep abreast of the latest developments in information technology.
- Must have at least 3+ years of hands-on C# development.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of hands-on WPF/WinForms development.
- Experienced with C#/ASP.Net 3.5, AJAX, Web Service, and XML.
- Experience in Software life-cycle development, designing and building multi-tier applications.
- Understanding of Object Oriented analysis and design.
- Visual Studio.Net 2008/2010 and source controls (preferably TFS).
- Experience with relational database design and SQL scripting programming (e.g. stored procedures, user-defined functions, tables, index, views, etc.) using SQL Server (version 2008 preferred), or Oracle.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with users, vendors, computer operations personnel, programmers and technical support staff.
Experience with 3rd party controls (e.g. Telerik, Infragistics).
- HTML5 and jQuery coding for mobile devices strongly preferred.
- Experience with IIS 6 or higher.