Join a well-established, continually growing organization. This fast paced company provides consumables, reagents, and instrumentation to pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies across the nation.
Our client is seeking an experienced Strategic Sales Representative to be based in the San Diego area to cover key accounts in the Southern California area. This senior sales representative will be held responsible for exceeding sales goals in their assigned accounts by understanding customers needs and providing solutions that meet those needs.
Key Words: Consumables, key account, PCR, sample prep, low pressure chromatography
- B.S. Degree in a related Life Science discipline, M.S., or MBA a plus
- 4+ years of Life Science Sales experience
- Instrumentation sales experience a plus
- Contacts within major pharmaceutical companies (ex. Amgen, etc.)
- Basic laboratory skills include sample prep, electrophoresis, low pressure chromatography, PCR, and spectrophotometry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel
Compensation: $115,000 - $130,000 plus company car and expenses