We are currently looking for an experienced Sales Representative to cover the San Diego, CA territory. This person will be responsible for the sales of consumables into the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, and Academic Marketplace. Additional duties include managing existing accounts as well as growing new business.
Our client is a leading provider of laboratory consumables to biotech, pharmaceutical, and diagnostic markets. They continue to grow at a rapid rate and are looking to add a customer-focused individual.
- 4+ years of Life Science sales experience
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Science equivalent. Masters or higher degree preferred
- Lab experience a plus
- Experience managing distribution channels a plus
- Key account knowledge in the San Diego area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, to customers
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Key Words: Sales Representative, Life Science, sales representative, Chemistry, Biochemistry, microbiology, molecular biology, reagents, consumables
Compensation: $110,000 - $125,000 plus company car, home office, expenses