As a Human Resources Generalist you will support the Distribution Facility by providing assistance to Facility Executives and Associates regarding employment, staffing, training, compensation and performance management.
- Monitor Associate Turnover, recommend actions to improve and conduct exit interviews.
- Review and manage associate job openings daily.
- Correspond with applicants via macysJOBS.com.
- Perform administrative task for all new-hire paperwork
- Input new-hire data into Peoplesoft.
- Ensure effective screening of all applicants; plan and execute internal/external recruitment strategy; associate interview process and job offers.
- Coordinate/Monitor/Conduct new-hire training and orientation sessions as needed.
- Order and maintain training materials and standard equipment and supplies.
- Provide a positive work environment. Consistently facilitate open two way communication and assist in resolving associate issues in a timely manner.
- Act as a Liaison for Regional/Central HR for all HR Issues and objectives.
- Maintain all paperwork and systems input functions.
- Coordinate recognition programs and assist with celebrations and tracking of associate compliments.
- Partner with facility management to support business strategies through assessment, development, hiring, and placement of associate talent.
- Maintain Job Posting process.
- Coordinate criminal checks/drug screening/WOTC administration of hires.
Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate as a member of a team and leader.
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems, acts decisively and persists in the face of obstacles
- Commitment to exemplifying the highest integrity and professional business standards.
- Ability to work with all levels of facility management
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Peoplesoft.
Macy's - 2 years ago
The nation's #1 department store chain has adopted the name of its most famous brand and cash cow: Macy's. Macy's, Inc. operates about 840...