For over fifty years, we at Vitamin Cottage Natural Grocers have fulfilled our mission of providing free health and nutrition education to our customers, along with affordable healthy food and supplements.
Our growing chain of Natural Food stores in 8 states, offers extensive resources to our customers to help them make the best nutrition decisions to feel healthy and well. Our customers have come to rely on our highly trained staff, in-store literature, nutrition counseling, educational lectures, practitioner referrals, and health fairs to help better understand and respond to their health and wellness issues.
We offer a selection of over 30,000 natural and organic foods, supplements, body care, and household products, including products to support allergen-free and chemical-sensitive diets. We carry only true organic produce. We carefully test and evaluate every product line, and we do not offer any product that may contain harmful ingredients. And, we try to make everything we sell affordable for the average household. If you appreciate the difference between having a "passion for food" and enjoying an "affordable, nutritious diet", then you will feel at home with us.
(Our stores are open 7 days a week - please see our website for specific times)
- Receiving and checking in of all products delivered to the store in an efficient manner
- Cleaning and organizing receiving area
- Handle and disperse special orders
- Process invoices, discrepancies and all other related paperwork in an efficient manner.
- Must be able to list up to 50lbs on a consistent basis and stand all day.
- Previous Receiving and Management experience required, SAP Inventory experience a plus.
- Nutrition Knowledge a plus
- Must have ALL store hours availability (and 40 hour workweek required for all department managers)
- Medical and Dental Health Insurance
- Paid holidays, birthday and personal time (accrue up to 2 weeks in the first year, 3 weeks in the second)!
- Flex Spending Accounts-used to save pre-tax dollars on medical and/or child care expenses
- Vitamin Bucks-store credit earned via hours worked
- Store discount
- Participation in our Incentive Compensation Bonus program