Develop multi-tier web applications building the middle-tier and back-end components with high reliability, performance, and scalability.
- Analyze, develop and document architectural designs.
- Direct and evaluate the work of lower level software developers.
- Participate in the design, coding, testing, support and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Coordinate the deployment of software releases.
- Assist in the creation of QA test plans.
- Serve as a mentor to lower level developers.
- Pursue the development of enterprise level solutions by developing reusable components and software frameworks.
- Proactively identify and resolve application performance issues.
- Maintain a high level of ownership; includes leading code reviews, documentation, evangelism and training.
- Constantly seek ways to improve the design, implementation and processes employed by the software engineering team.
- Responsible for designing and implementing comprehensive automated test code for most runtime code.
- College degree (or equivalent experience) preferred
- 2+ years of experience in architecting and developing multi-tier SOA based web applications – experience w/ Amazon Web Services high preferred
- Solid experience in developing C#/ASP.Net web applications, web services, and transactional database systems using Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, and Windows.
- 5+ years experience with relational database development in MS SQL 2000/2005/2008 including writing effective and efficient T-SQL and stored procedures
- Experience with building highly scalable consumer facing eCommerce web sites – Strong knowledge of high transactional environments, web services and caching
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
Prosum Technology Services - 9 months ago