SunGard is actively recruiting Senior .Net Developers/Architects with Fixed Income experience in the New York City area to join its rapidly growing Global Services Consulting Practice.
We are looking for experienced and talented WPF & Silverlight Application Developers with an interest in making an impact on Wall Street and working with the latest & greatest Microsoft has to offer. Besides the specifics around the WPF ecosystem below, candidate needs to obviously be very familiar with the Microsoft .NET development environment and tools as well as having a deep understanding of database and middleware technologies.
You may be the right person for this team if:
- Hard problems are fun for you
- You are well-read in recent industry trends and
and use it to do things better
- People come to you to help solve technical problems
- You always want to be on the cutting edge of technology
- You put a focus on exceptional delivery for your clients
- You need to improve things and make those around you
- 6+ years of application design and development experience, experience in a large financial institution, ideally working in Institutional Asset Management or Fixed Income.
- Proven experience with large application architecture design and development
- Deep understanding of C#, .NET 3.5 SP1and .NET 4.0
- Experience with Silverlight 3 and/or 4
- WPF 3.5 and 4.0
- LINQ, LINQ 2 SQL, LINQ to XML, LINQ to Objects
- Prism, MVVM, MEF
- nUnit, Pex, Infragistics or Telerik controls for WPF and/or Silverlight
- Spring.NET, Unity or Castle Windsor
- Expression Blend 3 and Sketchflow
- Building controls that run in both Silveright and WPF
- Deep understanding of OO design concepts and design
- Deep understanding of database and middleware
- Previous Consulting experience a plus
- Good communication skills a must
- Local NYC metro candidates preferred as we are not
SunGard Offers full time, salaried opportunities, a competitive compensation structure and a very generous benefits packages which includes, but is not limited to, a matching 401K program, tuition reimbursement, etc. We are also proud to offer robust professional training and development programs which help SunGard Consultants to continually stay ahead of the learning curve.
- Travel is a potential for this role
SunGard is one of the world's leading software and technology services companies. SunGard has more than 20,000 employees and serves more than 25,000 customers in more than 70 countries. SunGard provides software and processing solutions for financial services, higher education and the public sector. SunGard also provides disaster recovery services, managed IT services, information availability consulting services and business continuity management software. With annual revenue of approximately $5 billion, SunGard is ranked 434 on the Fortune 500 and is the largest privately held business software and IT services company. Look for us wherever the mission is critical. For more information, please visit www.sungard.com.
SunGard Global Consulting Services helps financial services and energy companies solve business problems by managing their complex technology and operational needs. Focused on large scale data and process management, custom application development and systems integration; we combine business and technology consulting and managed services to deliver innovative custom solutions. We help our customers capitalize on and manage the consequences of business, technology and regulatory change. For more information, visit us at www.sungard.com/globalservices/learnmore.