The developer should be fundamentally sound in object oriented programing concepts, software development processes and methods. You will develop, deploy, and support custom software applications that meet the objectives of the business. You will work closely with the senior development staff as well as product management and quality assurance, gaining exposure to all phases of the software development life cycle.
You must be comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have excellent communication skills, both written and oral. You must be able to reprioritize and shift gears as necessary to deliver critical functionality in time to meet our customers needs while ensuring quality.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to have a direct impact on the success of Harmonys clients while working with the latest web technologies and design patterns on SaaS solutions that serve the fast growing Human Services industry.
Experience desired, but not required, with the following:
- 1-3 yearsexperience writing web-based applications using Visual Studio with C# targetingthe .NET Framework
- Experience withASP.NET and/or ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with MicrosoftSQL including writing T-SQL queries and stored procedures
- Ability totranslate design specifications into code
Education: Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
- SharePoint orBizTalk development and deployment
- Building automation test suites using Telerik Test Studio
- Agile developmentmethodologies
- Worked with common control suites such as Telerik
- SaaSapplication development
- Experience in developing and maintaining Web services and multi-threaded applications
HarmonyIS, Inc. provides equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law. HarmonyIS is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent on results of a criminal background investigation.
Harmony Information Systems, Inc. - 11 months ago