Location: downtown NYC, NY
Duration: 6+ months
Pay Rate: $50/hr all inclusive
Interview: Phone followed by F2F
Responsible for the ongoing management, development and maintenance of all web services and products.
Consultant needs 3 - 5 years in web design, online services, and project management with the following:
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of database applications: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Experience with report generation within Microsoft Excel
- Experience with software: Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PDF Maker, etc.
- Solid communications skills including written and oral
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s preferred
Other duties and projects as assigned
- Develops and maintains client’s proprietary software and other licensed software packages used by the Company
- Provides ongoing development and maintenance of client website and online services that are efficient and user friendly
- Provides technology solutions in collaboration with internal departments for a wide variety of business projects
- Develops code, installs, tests, debugs, and documents applications using appropriate tools
- Collaborates with departments to resolve any issues related to application and online services
- Maintains internal posting of policies, forms, newsletters, workshop announcements and related data as provided on the intranet
Net2Source - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard