We are seeking an intermediate level developer to enhance, architect and develop on top of an existing consumer based web application. The role will also require sustainability efforts to fix existing bugs and implement design changes.
We are a start-up that provides hyper-local content to neighborhoods, subdivisions and HOAs. The delivery vehicle is a data driven web based application designed as both a portal and content management system. The application provides the community with personalized content, based on profiles and enables local communities to target specific granular market areas.
The application is built on the .Net platform and plugs into some various external Open Source providers (Calendaring and Ad Serving).
Candidates Basic Qualifications:
• Minimum of 3 years experience with .Net development
• Previous experience in building data driven web applications
• CSS and web design experience
• SQL experience, Microsoft SQL Server experience
• JQuery, JSON and AJAX experience
• Delivery methodologies such as SCRUM and Agile.
• Build and migration experience
• Systems testing and validation
• Source control and review tools such as Visual Studio, Team Foundation, Git and Gerrit
Progressive IT is dedicated to delivering the highest level of personal service with honesty, integrity and trust. We excel in providing the...