Resolvit IT & Management Consulting (Resolvit) is looking for a Jr. ASP.NET Developer to work as a full-time Resolvit employee in Chantilly, VA.
The candidate will be responsible for:
Recreates steps taken by user to locate source of problem and rewrites program to correct errors.
- Works to design, develop, test and debug new and existing software.
- Document software technical specifications, application design, and database design.
- Responsible for writing code to specifications and under the direction of management.
- Develop custom reports.
- Meets with end users to analyze their needs to implement software solutions.
- Provides analysis and recommendations to management in user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design.
- May provide advice and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Evaluates user requests for new or modified program to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities.
- Participates in consultation with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives.
- Reads manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn ways to develop programs that meet user requirements.
- Formulates limited plans outlining steps required to develop program, using structured analysis and design.
- Submits plans to user or more experienced programmer analyst for approval.
- Prepares flowcharts and diagrams to illustrate sequence of steps program must follow and to describe logical operations involved.
- Designs computer terminal screen displays to accomplish goals of user request.
- Enters program codes into computer system.
- Enters commands into computer to run and test program.
- Reads computer printouts or observes display screen to detect syntax or logic errors during program test, or uses diagnostic software to detect errors.
- Replaces, deletes, or modifies codes to correct errors.
- Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Assists users to solve operating problems.
The .NET Developer must possess the following qualifications:
- May use computer-aided software tools, such as flowchart design and code generation, in each stage of system development.
Preferred but not required skills:
- Experience with basic SQL queries
- Good general understanding of object oriented programming
- Good understanding of computer hardware
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting user defined requirements
- Familiarity with phases of software life cycle design and development
- Requires bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a US Citizen and clearable
- DoD Secret Clearance or ability to obtain clearance
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
- Experience and thorough understanding of ASP.NET and its page/control life cycle.
- Solid understanding of the client/server model.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with Crystal Reports
We're a progressive management and IT consulting firm that helps clients' businesses grow with the power of our people—functional and technical experts who bridge the gap between IT and the business that it supports.
Our projects focus on software development and infrastructure support in the vertical markets of: telecommunications, healthcare and biotechnology, manufacturing and distribution, finance, media, and government. Our project managers, programmers, designers, analysts, and engineers support Fortune 1000 clients.
We've grown 121% over the last two years. How? We hire the best in their fields—results-focused professionals with skills that are re-deployable from one engagement to the next. Our employees receive excellent benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement and more. And we keep our people on staff and help grow their careers.
At Resolvit, you'll be one of the people growing our business. We'd like to make you part of our success. Contact us to discuss your future.
Click here to apply online
Click here to apply online
Resolvit, LLC - 2 years ago
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...