Information technology is just a part of IT
What We Are Looking For: .NET Developer
- Must be highly motivated, result-oriented, and qualified in development of large web based solutions using .NET technology.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Proficient in object-oriented design and development of applications using C#, ASP.NET, WCF, and SQL 2005/2008.
- Proficient with HTML/CSS/
Understanding of an SDLC process.
Technology stack: C#, ASP.NET, HTML/CSS/JS, SQL 2005/2008, WCF, SharePoint 2010 (a plus).
- Microsoft tools and technologies including Visual Studio 2010, .NET framework and SQL 2005 or above.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Experience with n-tier development.
- Experience with WCF based web services.
- Experience with SharePoint Foundation 2010 is a plus.
- Knowledge of networks and system engineering.
- Knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development) practices is a plus.
- Knowledge of iOS development is a plus.
WHO WE ARE:
· A progressive IT and management firm that has maintained growth by providing consistent, and outstanding, customer services
WHAT WE DO:
· Grow the business of our clients
· Bridge the gap between IT and the business we support
· Focus on the vertical markets of manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, finance and media
· Hire team members who are managers, programmers, designers, analysts and engineers at the location sites of Fortune 1000 companies
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Full time employment
· Career advancement
· Ongoing training
· Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
· 401K with Matching
· Paid vacation/holidays
· Tuition reimbursement
Resolvit, LLC is dedicated to providing technology and business consulting solutions to clients in the New York City, Washington, DC,...