Information technology is just a part of IT
What We Are Looking For: .NET Developer
Must be highly motivated, result-oriented, and qualified in development of large web based solutions using .NET technology.
Strong communication and documentation skills.
Proficient in object-oriented design and development of applications using C#, ASP.NET, WCF, and SQL 2005/2008.
Understanding of an SDLC process.
Technology stack: C#, ASP.NET, HTML/CSS/JS, SQL 2005/2008, WCF, SharePoint 2010 (a plus).
Microsoft tools and technologies including Visual Studio 2010, .NET framework and SQL 2005 or above.
Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
Experience with n-tier development.
Experience with WCF based web services.
Experience with SharePoint Foundation 2010 is a plus.
Knowledge of networks and system engineering.
Knowledge of TDD (Test Driven Development) practices is a plus.
Knowledge of iOS development is a plus.
WHO WE ARE:
WHAT WE DO:
- A progressive IT and management firm that has maintained growth by providing consistent, and outstanding, customer services
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Grow the business of our clients
- Bridge the gap between IT and the business we support
- Focus on the vertical markets of manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, finance and media
- Hire team members who are managers, programmers, designers, analysts and engineers at the location sites of Fortune 1000 companies
Click here to apply online
- Full time employment
- Career advancement
- Ongoing training
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance
- 401K with Matching
- Paid vacation/holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
Founded in 2002, Resolvit is an international technology consulting firm with strategic centers in Washington, DC, Raleigh-Durham, NC,...