At Rockfish, our Developers are responsible for the development of complex sites and applications or large components of a web site or application. The Developer architects solutions from requirements gathering to data model to implementation.
- Developing data driven web applications that include member areas with specific user-based functionality, back-ends to allow for content management, and other dynamic pieces of functionality
- Developing and consuming web services. Many of our projects involve coordination with other vendors. Because of this, web services (or similar technologies) are built to process and pass information between various partner servers
- Works collaboratively with others across distributed offices
- Contributes to the team environment promoting continual creative improvement and a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability
- Upholds quality standards of all deliverables
Rockfish is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- .NET (3.0-4.0) , ASP.NET, MVC.NET, Razor, C#, WCF, IIS 6 & 7, MS SQL Server 2010 , SQL, TSQL, LINQ, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, XML, JSON
- Knowledge of SVN, GIT, Mercurial
- Knowledge of language specific frameworks and patterns like MVC, Spring.NET, Ninject
- Strong understanding of OOP, SDLC.
- Strong understanding of web technologies like REST, SOAP, OAuth
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once and shift priorities seamlessly as well as communicate and manage priorities of others
- Experience working within a broad range of content and delivery channels - e-mail, web, mobile, social, and interactive
- Self-directed and self-motivated
- Exceptional communications skills, both oral and written
- Passion for the digital space
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- 3+ years of relevant experience or proven success within Rockfish
Rockfish - 7 months ago