.Net Developer Jobs -Chicago, IL
Teksystems, the nation’s leading technology Staffing and Services Company, has 10 plus openings in the greater Chicago area for Mid to Senior level .Net Web Developers to work on custom application development and maintenance projects with the newest technologies and tools in the Microsoft stack. Most of the opportunities are on a contract basis, but some are on a contract-to-hire or direct hire basis. The annual salary range is 80-150K depending on level, and many of our clients offer performance bonuses. Technologies include: Asp.Net, C#, Visual C, Vb.Net, Visual Studio, Entity Framework, SharePoint and Sql Server.
If interested, send your resume to Kara Skorepa, (312) 879-8055
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Mid -Senior level .Net Software Developers are responsible for all aspects of the design, development and delivery of applications.
- Ability to understand the SDLC model and what their specific activities are in designing and then delivering a solid, robust application
- Understanding of how to develop and enforce coding standards and source code development standards
- Design and develop code that is clean, understandable, maintainable and solid that follows efficient design techniques and code development that meets and exceeds the intent of the design of the application
- Design, develop and implement solid test plans to accurately test the application code, functions, modules and program
-Design, develop and deliver prototyping of concepts or proof of concept
-Develop and maintain detailed and accurate documentation per all project standards
-Effectively manage day-to-day tasks / activities of a team of developers to effectively meet the deliverables and schedule of a large, complex software development project
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions
-Be able to clearly communicate complex technical designs and solutions in clear, concise and easily readable format by both technical and non-technical personnel
-Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communications
- Accurately determine, assign, track and manage project task, activity, documentation, and time information
- Accurately assess the risks associated with each solution design / project
- Support the development of team members from a professional and technical level
- Effectively manage multiple priorities
- Perform additional job-related duties as requested
Teksystems Microsoft Support Services:
By working for Teksystems you become part of our dedicated Microsoft Support Services. Since its inception, our Microsoft Support Services has helped hundreds of Microsoft professionals to find the most ideal job opportunities in the marketplace. Our program at TEKsystems specializes in the cornerstone technologies of the Microsoft stack - .Net, Sql Server, and SharePoint. Our team consists of dedicated recruiting specialists, in key market geographies, with ties to the most cutting edge work opportunities. As a member of Teksystems Microsoft Support Services, you will have access to Microsoft Recruiting Specialists that focuses on Microsoft Technology jobs around the clock in your local region as well as across the United States. In some cases you will be afforded the opportunity to become a full time employee of Teksystems and work as a Microsoft expert on our staff or at our key clients. Be sure to speak with your local Teksystems contact Kara Skorepa about our Microsoft Support Services and how it can benefit your career.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At Teksystems, we understand people. Every year we deploy over 80,000 Information Technology professionals at 6,000 client sites across North America, Europe and Asia. Our deep insights into Information Technology human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals - while optimizing their Information Technology workforce strategies. We provide Information Technology staffing solutions, Information Technology talent management expertise and Information Technology services to help our clients plan, build and run their critical business initiatives. Through our range of quality-focused delivery models, we meet our clients where they are, and take them where they want to go, the way they want to get there.
TEKSystems - 21 months ago
TEKsystems, a subsidiary of staffing giant Allegis, provides IT consulting and staffing services from locations in North America and Europe....