Candidates should be comfortable working closely with project managers, technical staff and other team members to deliver solutions to clients with responsibilities for deliverables and schedule.
Individual responsibilities include:
• Technical marketing meetings with existing and potential clients.
• Participation in user requirements gathering
• Database design and development including database model, configuration, data migration, security and performance tuning/monitoring.
• Application design and development including user interface design, prototyping and development.
• Application testing including unit, system and integration testing.
• Documentation of system including user, technical and maintenance documentation.
• Object oriented design concepts and practices.
• .NET Framework development (C#) VS08-2010
• SOAP based web service development (ASMX/WCF)
• Relational databases access via SQL lanquage
• Markup languages including HTML, CSS
• Adobe Flex