Uline – |
Shipping Supply Specialists
Uline is a leading North American distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. Founded in 1980, the family-owned business has experienced continuous growth over the years. Today, we employ over 3,100 bright, career-minded individuals across the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
At Uline, we're energetic and passionate about what we do. Because of our continued expansion, we seek qualified candidates who share our vision, values and commitment to superior customer service.
Click here to learn more.
Uline seeks a .NET Developer at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
- Develop systems based on user requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Maintain and enhance systems based on user needs and changing business requirements.
- Understand and respect existing development and application design practices. Suggest improvements when appropriate.
- Work effectively with team members on multi-person projects.
- Work with all departments to ensure requested applications are clearly designed, easy to use, self-explanatory and meet user needs.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years web development experience.
- Development experience with large-scale web / e-commerce applications a plus.
- Proven knowledge of .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET 4.0, ADO.NET).
- Understanding of client-server architecture and the MVC design pattern.
- Understanding of AJAX frameworks, web services and/or Flash a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Understanding of relational database design.
- Proven experience using SQL Server and T-SQL with an ability to write stored procedures, user defined functions and SQL queries.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design.
- Ability to read and document technical requirements.
Join us at one of our Open Houses every Wednesday from 5 PM to 7 PM at our Corporate Office in Pleasant Prairie!
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.
- Click here to learn more.
ULINE was founded in 1980 by Dick and Liz Uihlein in the basement of their home. Today, the company has grown to over 2,300 employees with...