NorthPoint®, a premier provider of software solutions and IT consulting services focused on the alternative investment sector, provides real business solutions that enrich and enhance the business process for hedge funds, funds of funds, credit funds, private equity groups, family offices, and alternative divisions of traditional asset managers. The NorthPoint Solutions Suite, consisting of our Trade Order Management, Portfolio and Risk Management, Data warehouse and Reporting, Security Master, and Compliance Solutions helps over 50 of the worlds leading investment management firms maximize returns, minimize risk and provide timely reporting to all stakeholders in network.
- Impact the Development!
- Become a Subject Matter Expert
- Lead with experience and join NorthPoint Solutions.
HOW YOU WILL LEAD WITH EXPERIENCE: As a Lead Developer you will be managing teams of high-caliber specialists, delivering high quality custom financial software solutions across our clients’ operating platforms involving order management, portfolio management, portfolio analytics, accounting, and reporting (P&L, Risk, Exposure, Performance and Attribution).
The successful candidate must have a high level of experience with and leading .NET and SQL Server development projects from start to finish, have great problem solving and communication skills, act as a resource for junior developers and be comfortable in a hands-on capacity at all levels of design, development, testing and deployment. All candidates must possess a proven track record as a technical lead and or system architect. Experience working within the alternative asset management industry is highly desirable.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, Physics, Electrical Engineering, or Related Major
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- C#, .NET (preferably WinForms), Object Oriented C++ or java experience
- Strong Database (SQL) Development Skills
- Full Life Cycle business application development experience with strong architecture, design, and development
- Ability to effectively lead talented teams of developers on projects
- A strong interest in building mission critical Financial Services Applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The candidate will work closely with clients and team members to develop dynamic solutions that drive revenue for our clients.
- Typical NorthPoint projects are delivered with 2-3 person teams (at minimum) so you have a direct impact on the success of each project.
- The average NorthPoint project lasts 6-9 months or more. Most NorthPoint consultants will work on 3-4 projects over a 3 year period of time.
- NorthPoint provides Technology Training, Business Subject Matter Training, and Soft Skills Training to all of our consultants.
- NorthPoint consultants are paid in the Upper Tier of the industry and also participate in incentive plans that reward performance.
- NorthPoint has grown from 25-125 Full Time Employees since 2004 and we plan replicate that success over the coming years.
NorthPoint is a leading business and technology consulting firm specializing in custom business applications and solutions that help clients...