- Help analyze, design, code, test, debug and provide enhancements to existing software.
- Able to work alone or in a team as a programmer on multiple projects supporting the business.
- Being self-directed and architecturally innovative.
- Work closely with a team as well as interfacing with various external Client and Business Groups.
- Strong understanding of C#, application architecture and object-oriented design
- Strong understanding of .NET 4.0 and the Microsoft technology platform
- Strong understanding of ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET Web Forms development
- Strong understanding of SQL Server and at least one ORM (e.g., LINQ to SQL, NHibernate)
- Solid foundation of semantic HTML and CSS
- Solid foundation of .NET Webservices (ASP.NET Web Services, WCF)
- Knowledge and advocate of best practices (standard naming conventions, architecture)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 4 years development experience
- Minimum five(5) years working experience with Microsoft .Net (ASP.NET, C# and/or VB.NET).
- Strong Javascipt skills and HTML 5 front end.
- Experience with MVC plus
- Minimum five(5) years working experience with SQL Server or other advanced level databases
- Strong database modeling skills
- Excellent oral and written professional communication skills that project a positive, professional image.
Taylor Corporation - 18 months ago