Named by South Florida Business Journal in October 2011 as one of the 25 fastest-growing technology companies in South Florida, QQ Solutions is a Software as a Services (SaaS) company that provides solutions to help independent insurance agencies grow revenues, enhance productivity and operate more efficiently.
Our mission is to help independent insurance agencies compete in the digital world, by leveraging Web technology, social media, Internet marketing and real-time services. We strive to delight our customers by exceeding their expectations in product quality, customer service, training & support, and by meeting their evolving needs through a program of continuous product development and improvement incorporating the best available technologies.
Now in our twenty-fourth year, QQ Solutions headquarters is located in Deerfield Beach, Florida, where we employ 65 people in software development and testing, customer support & training, marketing, sales, IT and administration.
Some Facts & Figures:
We are looking for a gifted software developer with full understanding of .NET and experience in SQL software development.
- We are successful, profitable and growing, and have been providing a great working environment for over 23 years.
- We have over 4,200 subscribing insurance agency customers nationwide, with over 15,000 users, using at least one of our products.
- We are the third-largest provider of agency management software for independent insurance agents in the United States.
- Our clustered Microsoft SQL server databases hold over 6.5 million client records and 20 million images and scanned documents.
- Each day, we process over 600,000 auto insurance rate quotes from over 120 insurance carriers through our real-time comparative rating systems.
- Our data center is co-located at one of the most secure and highest availability tier-IV facilities in the world.
- Our world-class team consists of 65 people in our Deerfield Beach, Florida headquarters.
- Our website (www.QQSolutions.com) gets over 100,000 page views, 30,000 visits and 16,000 unique visitors each month.
What do you need to know?
- 2-5+ Years of software engineering experience
- Understanding of SQL programming and database architecture in a SQL Server
environment; SQL Server 2000/2008, T-SQL/Stored Procedures a plus
- Knowledge of MS Access and MS Excel.
- Experience with data processing tasks such as importing, exporting, transforming and optimizing
- Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns.
- Full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent problem-solving skills are must
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Organizational Skills and attention to details.
- Bachelor's Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related
What is a plus?
- Delphi, VB.NET
- JSON, XML
- SQL Azure
- Agile Methodology (Kanban/Scrum)
What will you be doing?
- Engineers, codes, and debugs both new and legacy code.
- Design and develop software in C#.NET using Object Oriented design principles and software
- Develop database SQL scripts, stored procedures of high complexity.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of QQ Solutions product architecture and frameworks. Maintain
and contribute to QQ Solutions product platform as necessary.
- Work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of
- Assists Product Support and Development teams in solving programming or database related
- Assists in quality assurance measures (code reviews, unit and interaction test case creation, etc.).
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
- Assemble information for user documentation.
Programmer, Developer, SQL
Named one of the 25 Fastest-Growing Technology Companies in South Florida by the South Florida Business Journal, QQ Solutions is a...