The .NET Software Architect career opportunity is responsible for developing interactive applications for a growing suite of product offerings.
This person must showcase extensive experience in developing .NET solutions. The .NET Developer will be responsible for creating next generation applications within new suite of products from the Database through User Interface, with the ability to write code with a larger architecture in mind, to enable/support future growth of the application.
You will ensure applications are accessible to a diverse user base and the solutions developed must be adaptable to various implementation/design scenarios. We require a proven ability to articulate ideas and the ability to work with a development team to produce industry-leading solutions.
- Candidate must be able to design, develop, test, implement and maintain C#/VB ASP.NET web applications and web services with SQL Server database connectivity
- Architect, design and implement inherently scalable and high-availability systems supporting high volume and high concurrency transactional and reporting applications
- Collaborate with team members to estimate development tasks
- C omplete software programming tasks including development, unit testing, integration testing and documentation
- Effectively collaborate with the Quality Assurance team to resolve defects
- C ontinuously provide technical improvements to internal tools and libraries, as well as share best practices
NOTE: This role is located in Bethpage, NY. Remote candidates will not be considered. You must be eligible to live and work in the USA without sponsorship.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience building multi-tier, distributed web or mobile applications
- Minimum 3+ years of experience interacting with databases, taking into account speed and future scalability when making changes/enhancements. Proven experience with MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 including T-SQL, Stored Procedures, normalized table structures.
- Thorough understanding of theoretical concepts such as Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Design Patterns
- Strong problem solving abilities, and ability to pick up and adapt to new concepts quickly
- S trong ability to follow prescribed development standards and to work as a team player
- Experience with Agile development and iterative development methodologies SCRUM, Pair Programming, TDD, Unit Testing a plus
- Lead and partner with other Developers to ensure high standards, efficiency, performance, data integrity, accuracy and security of applications
- Collaborate with development, management and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs
Jonas Software - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard