Want to work with the latest Microsoft Web Technologies? Our client's applications are on the leading edge of technology utilizing the latest tools, such as ASP.NET 4.5, Kendo UI toolset, Entity Framework 5.0, MVC 4 to develop both customer facing and internal applications.
Our client is a product and services organization focused on helping network service providers increase efficiencies and improve logistics processes by redeploying technologies and reducing capital expenditure. They understand their customers need applications that are easy to use, reliable, and mobile in order to maximize their time in getting information to help make key business decisions. The successful candidate will be part of a fast growing development team that produces quality products using the most current technology.
This is not a senior level position. 2-5 years' experience developing applications is desired.
We will not work with 3rd party resumes.
There is no relo assistance with this role and local candidates will be given preference.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop internal and customer facing software including:
o ASP.NET XML Web Services
o Windows Communication Framework (WCF) Services
o Windows Services
o Windows SharePoint Portal Web Parts
o ASP.NET Web Sites
o SQL Server 2005 & 2008 Reporting Services Reports
- Create service based integration points with vendors and customers.
- Design and Develop Custom Reports for Web Deployment
Technical Skills Required:
- C# and .NET Development Understanding
- MVC 2 or greater or MVVM Design Pattern Experience
- LINQ (Language Integrated Queries)
- WCF Services
- Visual Studio 2010
- MS SQL Server 2008
Technical Skills Nice to Haves:
Behavioral Skills Required
- Entity Framework
- Silverlight Programming experience
- UI Skills
- Team Foundation Server
- MS Dynamics AX 2009 Experience
- Visual Studio 2010 and Team Foundation Server
- Report Writing Experience - SSRS
- Self-Starter able to work projects with minimal oversight
- Team oriented and collaborative in nature
- Driven to stay on the leading edge of technology and experiment with new solutions
2-5 Years of Development Experience utilizing Microsoft Technologies
C# Developer, .NET Developer, MVC, WCF, Visual Studio, SQL Server, Entity Framework, Silverlight, Team Foundation Server, TFS, Dynamics AX, SSRS, LINQ, WCF, .NET Software Engineer, C# Software Developer, .NET Software Developer.
JobServe USA - 15 months ago