.NET Web Developer
Hiebing is looking for a skilled .NET web developer who is excited to work on a diverse set of projects and challenges in an agency setting. We are looking for someone who wants to really dig deep, own, and help drive projects to completion—not simply be a code monkey. The right candidate will be someone hungry for challenge and looking for the opportunity to do great work with great people.
You’ve gotta have:
We’d love to see experience with:
- Windows Server environments and IIS
- Visual Studio 2010
- C# and VB.NET
- ASP.NET MVC3 (and Razor View Engine)
- SQL Server/Stored Procedures/SQL Server Management Studio
- Web application security best practices
- Web standards and semantics
Hiebing is the largest integrated marketing and brand development firm in Madison, Wisconsin. Founded in 1981, the agency’s clients include regional and national brands such as Culver’s, Schneider National, Dean Health System, UW Colleges and Fiskars.
- Version control systems (Subversion and/or Git)
- 3rd party APIs
- WordPress, Drupal or Expression Engine
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Mobile site/application development
- iPhone or Android development
- Direct collaboration with design teams
APPLY: Please submit a current PDF resume to email@example.com . In the subject line of your e-mail, be sure to include “.NET Web Developer” This is a full-time position for work on site in Madison, WI.
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with excellent benefits including 401k, cash and deferred profit sharing.