Textura is the leading provider of collaboration and productivity tools for the construction industry. Our solutions serve owners, architects, general contractors and subcontractors across the project lifecycle – from design and pre-qualification to bid management, submittals and payment – on a single, integrated platform. Textura’s collaboration platform and online product suite represent the first time the industry has all the tools needed to manage their business in an integrated fashion to save time and money and reduce exposure to risks. CNN Headline News said our CPM application may be “the most sophisticated business-to-business Internet-based application in the world.” With award winning SaaS technology, world-class customer support and 100% growth year-after-year, Textura is leading the construction industry’s technology transformation.
The role of the .NET Engineer is to develop, code, test, implement, and support of all phases of the web software development lifecycle using core Microsoft technologies C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, and Web API. In addition, a high comfort level with SQL Server is necessary. We are seeking someone who can write server side code for applications, create high volume production web applications, and develop prototypes.
This position is ideal for an Engineer who can been an integral part of the development team. Textura seeks those who are collaborative and creative. The .NET Engineer opportunity will allow the Engineer to create web based products that will contribute to the growth and financial success of the organization.
Textura will provide a competitive salary, benefits, 401K, bonus program, training, development, and advancement opportunities.
Please visit our website at www.texturacorp.com to learn more about our products and the customers we partner with and service.
- 3+ years of strong .NET experience using C#, ASP.NET, and SQL Server
- .NET Web application architecture, design, & development experience
- Experience with Unit Testing Frameworks (MSTest, Nunit, etc.)
- Broad experience with .NET Framework 3.5 or above including WCF, WebApi and WF4 or late
- Asp.Net MVC 3 or later
- Expert with design patterns, SOA design & web service development
- Understanding of RESTful API design
- Comfortable working in a flexible agile development environment
- Experience with Scrum
- Experience with TFS 2010 or 2012
- TDD or BDD and continuous integration practices
- Skill with User Interface design and/or Information Architecture
- Enterprise App SaaS Software development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Technical Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Information Services is preferred.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Travel is not expected exceed 25% in the foreseeable future.