Russ Hadick and Associates has partnered with a Southwest Ohio company to find and qualify candidates for their .Net Application Developer position.
This person will design, develop, implement, and maintain Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and integration applications between both internal and external systems.
The individual will be able to work with other system administration, DBA, and development staff to ensure highly-available, high-performing, and functionally useful applications.
The company is putting in a web service architect so this is a non-traditional EDI. The company is going with B2B 2.0.
- Strong .NET experience
- Strong integration experience between business units or separate companies
- Training invoice data
- Experience in a service industry that received service orders or banking industry
Preferred Skills are:
- Experience with standardized and non-standard EDI technologies
- Experience with web services architecture and Web API
- Experience with integration technologies, ideally SSIS and/or BizTalk
- Experience with source control and application lifecycle methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP platform.
- 2 years ago - save job