This is an exciting time for CGI, and we want you to be part of it!
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 35 years, we're still growing! We're expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
Location: Charlottetown, PEI, Canada
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our team supporting our client's Intranet and External websites. Our client is a major global financial player. To be successful in this role you will have strong in-depth knowledge of Microsoft .Net technology and have worked with Single Sign-On (SSO) solutions. This role will also require you to demonstrate your analytical skills by working closely with the business analysts on various initiatives. You will be required to participate in Jad sessions with light travel requirements.
Required Level of Education
- As a senior member of the team, you will develop deep knowledge in the application and supporting technologies and become a key technical resource, providing and developing solutions
- You will provide advice and support in technical strategic planning for the team and the client
- You will provide the benefit of your deep knowledge in all aspects of the system design lifecycle to help improve the teams processes and knowledge
- Prepare estimates for application enhancements, and participate in the full life cycle of the enhancement, from analysis and design through construction, testing and implementation
- Effectively communicate work status with your Project Manager
- Interact directly with the client
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT with equivalent IT experience
Required Soft Skills
At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 72,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Critical eye for detail
- Positive attitude
- Able to multitask effectively
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and work independently
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment, include a paid time-off program, and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this position, click here
About CGI Group
CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading...