Business Title: .Net Developer
Requisition Number: 33995
Function: Tax Services
Area of Interest: Information Technology
State: New Jersey
KPMG LLP operates with help from our Service Support professionals. Together, our talented people develop and help manage our brand, control our finances, run our IT Services, and take care of many thousands of tasks involved in making sure our firm runs smoothly. Our Tax Technology group serves tax engagement teams across the U.S. and around the globe building and deploying technology tools that empower an agile and client-focused Tax practice. We are currently seeking a .Net Developer to join us in our Montvale, NJ office.
- Participate in the complete software development lifecycle using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM, TDD and XP
- Create technical artifacts using Microsoft Visio and other modeling tools
- Develop builds for software releases for quality assurance and client user acceptance testing
- Use and improve established software development frameworks, standards and processes while working on products
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Minimum three years of software development experience with hands-on object oriented methodologies and good understanding of architecture and design patterns
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Working knowledge of UML concepts and Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and TDD
- Knowledge on software processes such as source control management, change management, defect tracking and continuous integration
- Previous experience with mobile technologies such as Phonegap, Sencha, IOS, and Android is preferred
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 13 months ago
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...