.Net Developer (Job Number: 316006)
SAIC's Cybersecurity Business Unit has career openings for Microsoft .NET Developers in the Northern Virginia area. These positions require candidates to currently have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance.
SAIC is seeking top-quality .NET and C# developers to support our customers growing needs. The Microsoft .NET developers will support intelligence community programs throughout the Northern Virginia area. SAIC builds high performance teams focused on maintaining your core skills, supporting your capability to deliver superior results, and team of like-minded developers providing support as needed.
Day to Day responsibilities include:
• Analyze, design, and develop custom solutions based on the customer’s mission and organizational requirements.
• Provide unique services and expertise to leverage existing .NET/ C# infrastructure to unleash the broad scope of what .NET can deliver to the enterprise.
• Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of related .NET experience required. Additional experience and training can be substituted for education.
• Experience integrating COTS products.
• Experience with various platforms (Solaris, Windows ,Linux).
• Experience/course work in Natural Language Processing (or Compilers).
• System Architecture Background.
• Experience with database technologies.
• Active TS/SCI with a polygraph clearance.
• Expertise with WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), WCF (Windows Communications Foundation).
• Experience with context analysis and document summarization.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Team Foundation Server source control system .
• Familiarity with indexing engines.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008, programming and administration.
• Experience with HP servers .
• Familiarity with deployment technologies such as Microsoft Application Virtualization.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy and the environment, critical infrastructure, and health. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of $11.1 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2011. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Jan 16, 2013, 2:54:51 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC - 22 months ago
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...