Bourntec Solutions is an innovative provider of Information Technology turnkey solutions and services, with four major lines of business. These include Strategic IT Services, Managed Services, Professional Services and the Public Sector. Our offerings span Custom Application Development, Software Quality Assurance, Maintenance and Support, Infrastructure Management, Value-Added Consulting and Resource Mobilization across a wide range of focused industry verticals.
As a pioneer in building innovative IT solutions across industries, Bourntec is always been in the forefront, providing customized solutions and services that focus on providing strategic differentiation and operational superiority to clients
Founded in 1994 and Headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, we have offices in Washington, Maryland, Virginia, Texas, Florida and Michigan.
Position : .Net Developer
Location : Louisville, KY
Duration : 6 months +
- Create new software applications that serve the clients and sales force.
- Code enhancements to existing software which adds or improve functionality.
- Provide technical support for applications that serve the clients and sales force.
- Participate in the technical support and problem management processes. Perform root cause analysis, resolution and reporting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Desired Skills & Experience
- Successful Software Developers at HPS, have a strong application support or software engineering background coupled with the ability to spot problematic areas, analyze solutions, propose resolutions and direct their implementation. Additionally a successful candidate must be a motivated self-starter with an aptitude for learning new skills and environments quickly while multi-tasking on more than one deliverable.
- Candidates must have a strong technical background, strong written and oral communication skills, project management skills, and the ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Core technologies (expertise expected):
- 5+ years experience in a Software Engineering / Application Support position primarily in financial services organizations.
- Strong knowledge of SQL particularly stored procedures (SQL Server 2008 & 2005)
- Development experience with dot net V2.0 - V4.0, C# , ASP.Net, Classic ASP .
- Web Services & WCF
- Secondary technologies (mastery or familiarity with preferred):
- Entity Framework
- Agile methodologies
- Dependency injection tools (Spring.NET, etc..)
- Test Driven Development, and Business Driven Development methods TDD, and BDD
ZipRecruiter - 13 months ago