The .Net Developer will convert scientific, engineering, and other technical problem formulations to formats that can be processed by computer. Resolve symbolic formulations, prepare flowcharts and block diagrams, and encode resultant equations for processing by applying extensive knowledge of branch of science, engineering, or advanced mathematics, such as differential equations or numerical analysis, and understand capabilities and limitations of the computer. This is a professional level non-supervisory position which may require coordination of programming activities being conducted by the team. Confer with other business and technical personnel to resolve problems of intent, inaccuracy, or feasibility of computer processing. Work with necessary personnel to determine if modifications are necessary with interested personnel to determine necessity for modifications or enhancements. Leverage excellent written and verbal communication skills to develop new business process and programming solutions as directed by business and technical stakeholders. May coordinate activities of computer programmers.
The ideal .Net Developer will have 8 to 9 years experience including:
- Microsoft .NET WCF Web Services
- XML, XML schemas and XSLT in MS Visual Studio 2003 or higher
- Microsoft 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 development
- Oracle RDBMS and PL/SQL queries.
- Microsoft MVC Framework
- Microsoft Team System automated unit testing and data output analysis
- Dynamic SQL Statements
- C# in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
- Microsoft .NET Visual Studio 2010 in a Production application
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (desired)
- PMBOK project management methodologies (desired)
- SCRUM Agile development methodologies (desired)
Dedicated Technologies Inc - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard