The developer will support each phase of the development cycle, including Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, and Documentation. The developer will prepare software design and develop, code, test, and debug new software or enhancements to existing software. The developer will also create technical design deliverables.
- Proficient in object-oriented design and development.
- Experience developing code in Java Script, ASP, and ASP.NET frameworks.
- Working knowledge of tools and frameworks such as extJS, NHibernate, and Code Smith.
- Experience implementing applications with back-end databases (preferably in Oracle).
- Clear communication skills.
- Experience designing, developing, and customizing user interfaces.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience using a database design & documentation tool such as Erwin or Visio.
- Active TSA/DHS MBI clearance highly preferred.