Seeking a candidate to manage an integrated master schedule throughout all phases of the Enterprise Life Cycle (ELC). The Project Scheduler will be joining our team to provide services for our highly visible DOT client. This candidate will work as an integral part of the Program Management Office creating, maintaining, and monitoring the master project schedule.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated change control and communication documentation.
- Manage all project stakeholders’ expectations throughout the lifecycle of the project, providing status updates as required.
- Identify risks and manage mitigation strategies.
- Track milestones, manage project dependencies, monitor contract compliance, and project critical path activities.
- Manage, and is accountable for budgets, personnel, business and technical requirements, contract review and processing, project task plans, task completion, change management, compliance, quality, and benefit attainment for projects.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of significant process improvements within the scheduling service delivery.
- Manage the schedule baseline process and schedule management process for multiple releases across multiple projects and Service Delivery Partners.
- Manage the development of Integrated Master Schedule comprised of several separate schedules.
- Participate in the requirements analysis, documentation, and development of reports (Critical path, Milestone, Performance, other)
- Perform schedule risk analysis, provide results, and facilitate recommended mitigation activities
Worked on Program level (multiple projects) at the same time is required. Familiar with generating EVM reports from MS Project. Shows that he or she can work efficiently under pressure and help motivate employees to meet demands. Fundamental understanding of schedule theory and practices such as design, implementation and maintenance. Understanding of schedule analysis to include dependency/network analysis, critical path, sensitivity/risk analysis and application of related tools. Strong Project/program management skills with a proven ability to estimate plan and effectively execute and control projects to deliver agreed upon scope on time and within budget. Ability to interact with Federal points-of-contacts at the Executive level. Ability to facilitate meetings, conduct briefings and have strong technical writing abilities Expert in MS project 2010 Project Server a plus.
Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business related discipline 7+ years of progressive schedule management experience, preferably in regards to information technology (IT) related project.
Monster - 13 months ago