PBM Plus, Inc. is a full service pharmacy benefits management company currently seeking an .Net Developer.
Participation in the improvement of processes interfacing with those outside the organization, concerning the distribution of pharmacy, claims and patient data. This includes, but is not limited to:
Participation in daily duties to support and maintain business systems.
- building and maintaining database structures
- coding and testing web applications
- creating and updating reports and reporting processes
- automation of data processes
Interpret, develop and produce applications and reports conforming to customer specifications with attention to detail.
Associates degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science or Information Systems.
1-3 years of application development experience required with at least half of that experience in Visual Studio .NET.
Some experience with technologies including:
Extensive knowledge of SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 including:
- Development, modification, testing and publishing of web applications
- Development with C# ASP.NET
- Ajax controls
Report creation and modification using Visual Studio .NET.
- creating and publishing SSIS packages
- database and data warehouse design concepts
- writing and editing complex stored procedures
- creating jobs and automating data processes
- tuning and optimization a plus
Experience with IIS.
BA/BS from an accredited institution in Computer Science or Information Systems.
Previous experience with web services.
Previous experience with pharmacy benefits management.
Keyword: Visual Studio.NET
excelleRx - 2 years ago
Omnicare strives to be omnipresent in US nursing homes. The firm is the country's largest institutional pharmacy services provider,...