Meridian Knowledge Solutions is the number one ranked human capital management company for customer loyalty with a documented customer retention rate of 98 percent. Our mission is to provide integrated HCM products and subject matter expertise which empower organizations to optimize their business processes and drive breakthrough results.
Since 1998, we have been taking a unique approach to tailor every solution to exact client needs. We ask the right questions, listen, then design a solution to meet your unique requirements. We offer SaaS, private cloud or on-premise deployments of our #1-rated Meridian Global LMS solution.
Meridian is part of the Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) family of companies. For more information please visit http://www.meridianksi.com and www.vipconsulting.com.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The developer position supports Meridian's customer service organization and will work closely with customer support representatives to address customer request and resolve client issues. The position requires consistently strong, deadline driven, technical professional who can learn our product/customers quickly and work in a fast paced environment. Strong written and oral communication skills are required to effectively communicate with clients and their technical representatives. Due to Meridian's diverse client base, exposure to various industries and government entities can be expected.
US Citizenship and ability to pass Department of Homeland Security Background Check required
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Ability to work with Meridian customer support representatives, project managers, program managers, other team members, and customers to collect information, assess/resolve issues, and analyze impact.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to collaborate with Meridian program and project managers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
- Ability to work independently or with implementation teams to provide support to project implementation teams.
- Ability to review software code and documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Demonstrate team attitude as measured by quality of interaction with project team members and managers.
- Demonstrated experience developing applications in .Net Framework 2.0 and/or 4.0.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving, analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with internal development teams and customer technical representatives.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain high quality products in a deadline-driven production environment.
- Demonstrated ability to schedule, execute and perform basic server/IIS/database administration tasks.
- High level understanding of online courseware standards (SCORM 1.2/2004, AICC)
- Experience with Web Services is preferred.
- Experience with ASP.NET User Controls.
- Demonstrated software development/deployment abilities in relation to a production environment.
- Demonistrated experience with leading a project through the Software Development Lifecycle.
Bachelors degree or demonstrated experience in MIS, CIS, CS, or other related field.
Will need to get DHS EOD
- Handle objects (manual dexterity)
- Use fine finger movements (type)
- Must carry/lift loads of up to 25 lbs.
******All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. EOE/F/M/DV. We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.********
- Perform calculations
- Communicate orally
- Reason and analyze
ClearanceJobs.com - 2 years ago