The qualified candidate must demonstrate:
• Strong communication/ leadership skills.
• Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience.
• Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines.
• Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
• Have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time and resources to meet assigned deadlines.
• Have strong understanding of prioritization, stemming from the elicitation of system and/or user requirements.
• Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
• Must be knowledgeable in the English language/speak clearly and understandably using the English language.
• Understanding of code repository strategies, code promotion strategies, and recovery using Visual Source Safe or TFS Required 6 Months
• Understanding of the new features introduced with the release of Visual Studio 2010 Required 6 Months
• Experience as a Sr.Net developer Required 5 Years
• .Net experience utilizing C# and Visual Basic (VB.Net) Required 5 Years
• Experience with SQL Server Database Design and development including optimization of queries, creating tables, views Required 5 Years
• Experience working directly with end users to define requirements and provide technical advice and assistance in large scale environments. Required 3 Years
• Experience with Web development using Microsoft.Net technologies with Visual Studio 2005 or later version Required 2 Years
• Data conversion experience to SQL server Required 2 Years
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience developing and securing Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Required 1 Years
• Experience creating and processing Extensible Markup language (XML) files Required 1 Years
• SQL server 2008 reporting experience Required 6 Months
• Understanding of N-tier environments as it relates to deployments Required 6 Months