Seeking .NET developer with experience building large scale enterprise web applications. Candidate will perform requirements analysis, design and development within a large team using agile (Scrum) processes. Candidate will be responsible for development of middle tier services within an N-tier web architecture.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Revise and refine requirements.
- Design and implementation of business requirements in a scalable solution.
- Participate in definition of project timelines, implementation design specifications, system flow diagrams, documentation, testing and ongoing support of business systems.
- Develop and maintain operational and system level documentation.
- Apply SDLC concepts and have a proven track record of delivering robust scalable solutions.
- Seven (7) years experience in software development
- Five (5) years of .NET software development
- Three (3) years of C#
If you fit this position, we would like to hear from you!
- Experience using Agile/Scrum development process
- Visual Studio 2010
- Team Foundation Server 2010
- Three (3) years of MSTest Unit Testing
- Three (3) years of SQL Server
- Three (3) years of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Familiarity with enterprise-scale caching solutions
- Net 4
Why Join Intertech?
- Intertech is a 8 time winner of Great places to Work Award and others like Minnesota Work-Life Champions – Minnesota Companies Honored for Championing Healthy Work-Life Balance.
- Our team works on exciting and challenging projects , using the latest technologies.
- We value the latest and greatest skill set, so as the top developer training firm in Minnesota , your skills are constantly being formally upgraded.
- Finally, we value our employees and have created a supportive environment that encourages our consulatants to become thought leaders, while leaving them room for self-management.
Intertech, Inc. - 2 years ago
Founded in 1991 by local entrepreneur Tom Salonek, Intertech, Inc. has grown from a one-person shop to the largest combined software...